FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT & HOW LONG ARE THEY?
- Appointments are recommended to ensure you have a time slot and a consultant to help you.
- Walk ins are always welcome, however we cannot guarantee we can get you in that day, and strongly encourage you schedule an appointment online or over the phone with one of our consultants.
- Bridal appointments are an hour long and can go up to 15 minutes past if needed.
- If more time is needed we encourage you to schedule another time to come back in.
WHAT IS THE PRICE RANGE OF YOUR GOWNS?
W E D D I N G G O W N S
- Our re-orderable Gowns will range from $1,000 - $3,200 depending on the specific dress.
- We do have a sale rack that ranges from $500-$1000
B R I D E S M A I D S
- Bridesmaids will typically run from $150-$350 Depending on the designer and specific dress.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR GOWN TO COME IN?
- On a Normal Gown order, it will take 3-4 months to arrive. During holidays shipping times may differ.
- Some Designers offer a Rush (at additional cost)
WILL I NEED ALTERATIONS?
Almost every bride needs some type of alteration. Bridal gowns, mothers dresses, flower girls bridesmaids all are ordered according to a standard measurement chart and then there is an option to have the dress altered for a perfect fit!
DO YOU OFFER/INCLUDE ALTERATIONS?
- In house Alterations are offered to all Brides/ Bridesmaids, Groom/Groomsmen, & flower girls/Wedding guests.
- We even accept garments that were not purchased in store.
- We DO NOT include the price of alterations at time of purchase. We have to wait until you are seen by the seamstress and can only give you estimated costs of alterations until then.
WHAT SIZE RANGE ARE YOUR SAMPLE GOWNS?
- Our sample gowns range from sizes 6-28 (Keep in mind that if a dress is too big we can always fit the dress to your size by using clamps during your try on appointment time. )
- We will order closer to your size at time of purchase, by taking your bust, waist, and hip measurement. We will order best according to where your measurements land on the designer size chart.
- Keep in mind EVERYONES BODY IS DIFFERENT and the dress will most likely need alterations to get your desired fit.
Ladies and Gents Bridal is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. We aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, Level AA), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly to everyone. Whilst ladiesandgentsbridal.com strives to adhere to the guidelines and standards for accessibility, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website and we are currently working to achieve this. Be aware that due to the dynamic nature of the website, minor issues may occasionally occur as it is updated regularly. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling 661-325-7911 or email us at email@example.com. Your feedback will help us make improvements.